Wednesday, September 3, 2008

not dead, just busy

The past few weeks have been bumpy, yet uneventful. Micro does not lend itself well to interesting stories and anecdotes, unfortunately. I start surg path next month, so I will definitely have good posts come out of that.

I do have one post I half-wrote a few weeks ago and then never got around to finishing. That will be up in a day or two.

I'm taking Step 3 at the end of the month. This is part of the boards and consists of questions pertaining to clinical medicine. I haven't dealt with clinical medicine for half a year now! Neither have the other pathology interns, which is why I'm glad I am taking this thing so early. Imagine if I waited until fourth year. The test is basically pass/fail, but since some of the pathology fellowships I'm considering are rather competitive, I'd like my score to be as high as possible. Wish me luck ...

No comments: